Marketing a Self-Published Book
Design a marketing strategy that converts and unlock a new level of success for your book.
The magic of marketing
Chances are good that you're facing an all-too-common dilemma: how to “crack the code” of marketing and generate new growth for your self-published book
Maybe you worry that growing your sales requires a lot of time, energy, and a clear sense of what your audience wants and needs.
On top of that, you may fret that trying to actively promote your book will make it seem like you're "selling out" and could damage your online reputation.
That's why I created this course. To provide you with the tools you need to understand what marketing a book entails, but also to deploy tested strategies and frameworks.
Marketing a Self-Published Book is built on 22 different video lessons, teaching you how to:
- Develop the proper mindset. You'll learn how to approach marketing a self-published book
- Design an effective marketing timeline, by choosing the right avenues for success, the right marketing channels, and the right platforms.
- How to tailor your marketing to your own comfort. My advice is not "one size fits all." Your level of comfort around promotions may be different than mine. I'll teach you how to adjust your promotions based on your comfort with selling.
30 interactive video lessons
1 downloadable eBook
12 workflows and frameworks
Thank you for being generous with your ideas and experience. I appreciate it!
Thank you. I have enjoyed the course so much.
Everything I need to work on a proper marketing strategy for my book.
The Basics of Marketing a Self-Published Book
Learn actionable steps you can take to promote your self-published book and master key aspects, such as:
- The Proper Mindset: How to build the right mindset for success
- Understand the language of the sale, the basics of positioning, and how to design and leverage a reader journey
12 interactive video lessons paint a complete picture of what makes a fantastic marketing strategy for a self-published book and what steps you need to take in order to design a strategy you can be proud of.
The 4 P's of Marketing a Self-Published Book
Now that you've successfully designed a proper marketing timeline, the next step is to consider the main aspects that determine your self-published book's success. In this module, you’ll learn:
- How to understand your book as a product
- How to leverage price to get as many sales as possible
- How place influences your overall marketing strategy
- How promotion is determined by all the other 3 aspects
You’ll finish this module with a workflow that will allow you to effortlessly market your self-published book.
The Basics of Book Design for Indie Writers
Master design language, understand how to leverage your book's unique value proposition and translate it into a design people can cherish, and become fluent in the design language of professionals.
Ask questions and get support
This is a work-at-your-own pace course. You can go as fast as you want, or you can take your time. But what happens when you have a question?
That's why we've built a private community that — a place where you can ask questions when you're stuck and share ideas to get honest feedback from other creative entrepreneurs like you.
We also host live events and Q&As.
This course is for you if...
- You are just now thinking about self-publishing a book
- You have yet to master the many aspects of marketing a self-published book
- You feel anxious about checking your sales (and get depressed once you do check them)
- You want to build a marketing strategy that leverages your strengths as a creator
NICE TO MEET YOU
I'm Cristian Mihai
I self-published my first book in January, 2011. Since then, I managed to sell over a million books (both fiction and non-fiction).
Now I use what I've learned to help people just like you inspire, build, and turn their passion into profit. I’ll show you how to design a marketing strategy for your book that you can be proud of.
GET STARTED TODAY!
Marketing a Self-Published Book
14-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
If you aren’t completely satisfied with our course, let us know within the first 14-days for a full refund. No questions asked.