Do you ever feel like you're pressed for time and can't get done what you need to?
I want you to think about your current role and all your responsibilities, and then compare them to the person I'm about to describe.
- Was the first Supreme Commander of NATO
- Was the President of the prestigious Columbia University
- Was the Supreme Commander of the Allied Forces in Europe during World War Two
- Was also a five-star general in the United States Army
- Most notably, he was the 34th President of the United States and served two terms, launching major programs that developed the interstate highway system in the US, the internet, NASA and space exploration, and the peaceful use of alternative energy sources.
I don't know about you, but that's a crazy list of accomplishments.
And this was all the work of one man: Dwight Eisenhower. Not only was he able to be productive for weeks and months, but for decades.