The 4 Ps of marketing is a simple framework you can use to control and optimize the essential factors of marketing a self-published book.
There are four main components:
- product (what you sell)
- price (how much you sell it for)
- place (where you sell it)
- promotion (how you get customers)
By deploying the 4Ps Framework, you’ll learn how to connect each of these aspects into a coherent marketing strategy to effectively promote and sell your self-published book in four simple steps:
- Understand the book you're selling
- Decide on a price
- Choose a place to sell your book
- Create a promotion strategy
Let's get started.